The COVID-19 pandemic has made it clear that e-commerce serves as an important and accessible channel for consumers in times of crisis. It is also a vital economic driver and saviour for small businesses. The pandemic has highlighted not only the importance of digital technologies in general, but also several vulnerabilities across the world.
The Ecommerce World Summit has been an annual industry event for the past few years and becoming great influence to the industry. The Summit is organized by Hong Kong Federation of E-Commerce and supported by our honorable industry leaders from China, USA, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Korea…etc. Each year, the event attracted over 600 guests from Banking & finance, Retail, IT, Hospitality…etc. Every year we have selected difference country in Asia for hosting the event, and in view of current social pandemics, the event is now change to a virtual format for 2020.
2020 Event Topics
Date: 14 Oct 2020 Start time: 10:00AM (Hong Kong Time)
- Opening Welcome Speech – Joseph Yuen, Chairman of HKFEC
- Cross Border Ecommerce behavior during the pandemics
- The latest update on Ecommerce trend in China
- How would the new normal Restructure Enterprise by IT solutions
- Change of living in Japan’s grocery market
- The new rule of retail in ASEAN digital explosion
- European reports on COVID-19 impact to ecommerce growth
- Security and data privacy concerns for US market post pandemics
Panel Session: How does the new normal affecting the business priority?