The 21st GS1 Hong Kong Summit
GS1 Hong Kong Summit, one of the most influential industry events in the region, has engaged 10,000+ business leaders across industries over the years.
Themed “The Future is Now: Enabling Growth through “IDD” (Innovation, Disruption, Digital Transformation)”this year, we expect 1500 C-suite executives, entrepreneurs, corporates, SMEs, and policymakers will join physically or virtually to explore how businesses of all sizes can digitally transform into a future-ready business, as well as the latest business innovations in 2022 and beyond.
Please come and join the 21st GS1HK Summit to realize how digitalization can impact your business and ‘IDD’ enable your company’s growth.
GS1HK Summit 2022 | Hybrid
Date and Venue : 15 Nov @ HKCEC
Target Audience : 1,500pax
Event Theme: The Future is Now: Enabling Growth through ‘IDD’ (innovation, disruption, digital transformation)
- GOH – The Honourable Paul CHAN Mo-Po, GBM, GBS, MH, JP, Financial Secretary of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Key areas to explore:
- Sustainable Value Chain | Digital Ecosystem in Trade Finance | Digital Retail | New Realities: Intro the Metaverse and Beyond | Data Intelligence Smart Operations | Go GBA Opportunities | F&B Enterprises Turning the Crisis Table Around
An unprecedented speaker lineup:
- Dr. Kelvin Leung, CEO, DHL Global Forwarding Asia Pacific
- Mr Bosco Law, Deputy Chairman and CEO, LAWSGROUP
- Mr Simon Wong, Chairman of Kampery Group
- Mr Jeff Law, Managing Director, Sun Fat Heung Food Products Ltd
- Mr Martin Kwok, Business Development Director, Kwok Kam Kee
- Mr Keith Wu, Vice Chairman and CEO, Fulum Group
- Senior rep from Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Mr Samuel Lau, Managing Director ‐ Integrated Logistics North Asia, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd
- Mr Tim Edmunds, Director – ESG – Sustainable Value Chains, PwC
- Mr Anson Bailey, Partner, Head of Technology (Hong Kong), Head of Consumer & Retail, KPMG China
… more will be confirmed …
Register NOW ‐ Enjoy Early Bird Offer before 15 Sept