Smart Delivery Expo
Asia’s only dedicated Exhibition and Conference for Delivery, Postal, Parcel, e-Commerce & Retail Industry
About Smart Delivery Expo
The Smart Delivery Expo Conference and Exhibition aim to Delivery, Postal, Parcel, e-Commerce, Retail, Last Mile Delivery, Logistics & Supply Chain Sectors from the ASIA who are looking for solutions to run their business more effectively and more efficiently resulting in seamless multichannel operations and enhanced customer experience.
About Smart Retail Expo
Aimed at retailers both in-store and online, Smart Retail Expo is a definitive platform to help ecommerce and retailers find the right business partners and solutions across categories to help take their business to the next level. It brings together exhibitors, sponsors and visitors operating in retail marketing, shop fitting and store designing, visual merchandising, retail technology and lighting.
The free-to-attend Exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your new services; innovations and technology that can help transform & develop the business of end users effectively.
Date: 23-24 March, 2023
Location: BITEC, BANGKOK
What to expect?
- Shake hands and network with 1200+ Senior Management, decision-makers, and supply chain leaders.
- Attend 12+ conference sessions to upgrade your knowledge.
- Hear 40+ top-notch speakers and industry experts.
- Meet the who’s who of the logistics and supply chain industry in just 2 days.
The event is going to host 1200+ senior-level attendees such as MDs, CEOs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Heads of Department (Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations, Fulfillment, Distribution, Warehouse, Last Mile, Strategy, Ecommerce) from the below sectors:
- E-commerce companies (Fashion, electronics, and appliances, apparel, furniture, food and grocery, healthcare, entertainment, and books)
- FMCG, Food & Beverage
- Food Delivery Companies
- Logistics and supply chain providers
- On-Demand Delivery Operators
- Post and parcel companies
- Retail Chains (Fashion, electronics, and appliances, apparel, furniture, food and grocery, healthcare, entertainment, books Supermarkets o other retail chains)
- Technology and solution providers
- Transportation companies
For more details, please contact: