Companies, governments, and people produce data with their every breath. However, with ever piece of data comes rights, privileges, advantages, and possibly challenges.
- What are the data rights of companies, governments and people?
- Which part of our data can be classified as our property?
- How far can corporations or governments go in tapping into the data we generate?
- In the case of the pandemic, does safety takes precedence or privacy?
- Does a pandemic supersede our last right to privacy forever?
- When does government access to our information become immoral?
- How should governments engage with their citizens when collecting their data and what are the moral and legal rights of citizens over their data?
- What are the possible remedies to governments and corporations that maybe inclined to partner in breach our privacy in the name of safety?
- What are the pre-COVID, in-COVID, in-Recovery and new-normal rights, challenges, concerns, and resolutions?