Date : 13 -16 Apr 2018
Venue : Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Under the theme of “Smart City: The Way of the Future”, the Expo will present the latest technologies and solutions related to smart city this year. The Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) will showcase the Smart City Blueprint for Hong Kong and introduce the 5-year development plan.
With IT as a major theme, Smart City zone presents :
1. Intelligent control centre systems for cities
2. Facilities Management and Energy Efficiency
3. Digital Payment and Profile(eID)
4. Robots for smart logistics
5. Wearable Technologies
6. Mass Transit Monitoring and Control systems
7. Smart vehicle-to-home system & portable e-vehicle charger
8. Video Analytics and Face Recognition Solutions,
9. Smart SecuSmart livingsolutions
…and many more
Ø 13th Apr, 2pm – 4:30pm: EID Smart City Blueprint
Ø 15th Apr, 11:30am – 1:30pm: Building A Cost-effectiveSmart Home
Around 600 exhibitors from 8 countries andregions will showcase the latest IT technologies and solutions. Exhibitors willinclude Alicloud, Cisco, Microsoft, NEC, the Hong Kong Airport Authority andSmart City Consortium, as well as a number of top research centers in HongKong.
Date: 13 -16 Apr 2018
Time: 9:30am – 6:30pm for 13th – 15th / 9:30 am – 5pm for 16th Apr
Venue: Halls 3F-G, Hong Kong Convention andExhibition Centre
Standard Rate: waived by group invitation(please request registration form from email@example.com)
More details, please visit the officialwebsite:
For any queries, please do not hesitate contact to Ms Jo Chung at (852) 2240 4253 or Ms June Ngan at (852) 2240 4934 or contactus at firstname.lastname@example.org.