- Membership based on a valid business entity, company may appoint representatives and have the right to vote and be elected, the representatives can be replaced by the company.
- Holds a business registration certificate in corresponding regions.
- The representative should hold a valid ID card or passport.
- The applicant’s production bases or service location can be Hong Kong or other regions.
- The scope of application’s products or services must comply with HKFEC’s technical capability and / or obtain approval from HKFEC.
- Applicants are required to fill out the membership form as download in the below section, HKFEC board will review each application for approval.
- The board of HKFEC is responsible for monitoring the entire selection criteria and have absolute power to accept or reject any applications.
- Annual membership fee is HK$ 3,000.
|✔︎||Right to use corporate member logo for promotion on member’s website or name card.|
|✔︎||Receive monthly newsletter to understand the latest market news and industry events.|
|✔︎||Attend some industry events and business networking events with exclusive discount or VIP pass.|
|✔︎||Opportunity to represent the Federation or the industry to share insights to peers or reflect opinions to authoritative organisations. (both HK and oversea)|
|✔︎||Conduct event cooperation with HKFEC with special offerings.|
1. Download and complete the application form at Download Section below, together include business registration certificates, ID copy, name card, and crossed cheque or payment receipt, and send to HKFEC office: Room 1011A, 10/F, Harbour Crystal Centre, 100 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Crossed cheque payable to “Hong Kong Federation of E-commerce Limited”
2. Complete the online application form below, we shall contact you within 7 working days for proof documents submission and payment.
3. Payment can be done online, simply click below button for online payment via VISA/ MASTER/ Paypal. Complete application form at Download Section below, together with business registration certificates, ID copy, and name card Fax to +852-21173989 or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.